Jun 7, 2006

I'm Hot

I'm sick. Again.
It really sucks when you fall ill time and time again, despite all your efforts to stay healthy.
I drink water like a fish. Even when im not thirsty. I eat vegetables, fruits even the occasional vitamin C pill.

I don't really know how this started. My best guess is that is when i started going to soccer training at december. When i started training, i pushed my body to the maximum of its capabilities. I never slacked during trainings regardless of how "hiong" or how useless i felt the training was going to me. I put in the cliched"110%" everyday under arasu, ms ho or just going for a run by myself. But despite following the advices of everyone to keep myself hydrated and never push yourself over the edge and eating a full meal 2 hours after training, the sickness was inevitable.

Like a ghost, it haunted me, trailing me, swinging its sceptre at my head. Perhaps it is some supernatural, spiritual being that haunts me. I've lost count of the number of times i went for training with a sore throat, a runnny nose, a fever(slight) or a combination of the above three. Its never easy excelling in training, all the more given disadvantages in my body.

Now, i've given up. Its no use trying to rescutiate the inevitable. Hence, DON"T.




+im going for camp youthnique tml. hope it doesn't suck.

No comments: